External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I've run into an issue with the longitudinal hippocampus/amygdala
segmentation (segmentHA_T1_long.sh). All of the commands ran properly and I
got the outputs listed on the FreeSurfer wiki but, upon QAing the
segmentations, I realized that a few subjects hippocampal segmentations were
a poor fit. It appears that the segmentation includes their parahippocampal
gyrus. I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for how to fix these
either manually or automatically? Thank you!

Kindly,
Franchesca

*Franchesca Kuhney, M.A.* *(she/her)*
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Student
University of Illinois at Chicago
Behavioral Sciences Building | Rm 3019
1007 W. Harrison St. | Chicago, IL 60607

-----
*Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not
be used for urgent or sensitive issues.*
*The information included in the email may be confidential and is meant
only for the use of the intended recipient.*
*If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original information.*