From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Douglas N. Greve
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 9:43 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Problem with intensity normalization control points

The wm.mgz is expected since we added denoising to it; but it does not matter
because wm.mgz is essentially a binary mask of WM. The brainmask.mgz is created
from T1.mgz. The T1.mgz will be affected by control points, but only if you run
it from the beginning. The surfaces are placed on brain.finalsurfs.mgz, so
check to make sure that that volume is being correctly influenced by the
control points.