If you resample the t1 to another space, it might get blurrier.

On 8/30/2022 9:46 AM, Dilek Özkan wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

I decided to register T1 and Flair to DIR at the beginning. with this way, I will get the new mask in already DIR's space which means manually segmented masks' space.

In my case, I will give two inputs to the software. The rule that applies to every software is that the *inputs are in the same space. *I mean If you want, you can register inputs even to atlases. That's why I think it doesn't matter to change the reference based on the patient . Since the register mentality is to register to high resolution, I register in different combinations. My ınputs will not change. t1 and flair. But, If I have a 3d Flair, I register t1 to flair. If I have a 3d t1,then I register flair to t1.  Is there something wrong here?

Best,
Dilek