External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I downloaded Freesurfer v7.3.2
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1VuI2ndzXo5YBm-YeBraBeuWIVo2R7T-txZ30nSNYbmoPIkZ_3efq7PwRz6v6fLQ1pJlC62uAiZWEhoVn6TIP5AOC-fROlzfAXjpzBrhxOHTJD623bsr4Uy1g1CNJIrppL4ErFgccvgKfYMUKMpd1Mtd9LphNF1EzivYUbHHkO5us06GaXqFoIK58GT34oOb05UlLsCY5E80ZYb2YF4T_bzqK8EvCRd7mqezBcB5HNN58i32ZQ7Sv2U1pw14I7geTK0HBpESKhWXaMDpJFIFscIMo-OCdvDuTRDYPbzNlqEox4UsLm-KEODc30uQFKUqGrzBIaypcrdAH_0Mt2YFzSg/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2F%2FFS7_mac>
 onto my local drive
and am attempting to run preprocessing through FSFAST. I wasn't able to get
access to the .tar.gz Darwin file but downloaded Xquartz, Freesurfer, FSL,
and Matlab individually and was able to source Freesurfer using the
following commands:

export FREESURFER_HOME=/Applications/freesurfer/7.3.2

export PROJECT_DIR=/Users/angelafang/Library/CloudStorage/OneDrive-UW/VicExt

export SUBJECTS_DIR=$PROJECT_DIR/subjects

source $FREESURFER_HOME/SetUpFreeSurfer.sh

However, when I run preproc-sess in my analysis folder I get the following
error:

command: preproc-sess -sf subjectlist -fsd bold -stc siemens -surface
fsaverage lhrh -mni305 -fwhm 5 -per-run

error message:

++ Initializing alignment base

Choleski factorization failure in startup_lsqfit

mri_startup_lsqfit: bad call to startup_lsqfit!

++ Starting final pass on 44 sub-bricks: 0

Fatal Signal 11 (SIGSEGV) received

   mri_3dalign_one

  3dvolreg main

 Bottom of Debug Stack

** AFNI version = AFNI_2011_12_21_1014  Compile date = May 22 2013

** [[Precompiled binary macosx_10.7_Intel_64: May 22 2013]]

** Program Abort **

** If you report this crash to the AFNI message board,

** please copy the error messages EXACTLY, and give

** the command line you used to run the program, and

** any other information needed to repeat the problem.

** You may later be asked to upload data to help debug.

ERROR: 3dvolreg.afni

Invalid null command.

I'm confused on what more I need to install? Is there a way I can get an
updated link to the tar file with the relevant software packages needed to
run FSFAST?

Best,

Gillian Grennan