From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of priya padma
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 9:49 PM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] Original image and the mask file dimension mismatch

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello Team,
I have a nifti file of dimension (256, 256, 156) but once I run the freesurfer
recon-all the subregions mask "aparc.DKTatlas+aseg.mgz" has a dimension of
(256,256,256) due to this I am unable to view the segmentation overlaid on the
original image in any dicom viewer.

May I know why freesurfer changes the dimension of the original image and the
mask ?
Is there any solution for this?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.