External Email - Use Caution

Sure!
I’ll run it and let you know.

I’ve also contacted the support team from the cluster in case there is any issue with the script

Many thanks

Best regards

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 10 mar 2023, a la(s) 14:47, Huang, Yujing <yhuan...@mgh.harvard.edu> escribió:

Hi Carlos,

I’m not sure what happened. There are no errors reported in recon-all.log. Can you try running it again without ‘-parallel’?

Best,

Yujing