External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I am running freesurfer/7.3.2 and had an issue with freeview sudden
termination. The error message is

*sub-002/label/aparc.annot.ctabMRISreadAnnotationIntoArray: vertex index
out of range: 538980362 i=2020300A, in_array_size=132205*

*annot file:
/fs04/wr47/Project/Data/NIFTI/Freesurfer7.3.2/sub-002/label/aparc.annot.ctab*
*terminate called after throwing an instance of 'int'*

It happened when I tried to load any annotation. I can load pial surfaces.
I worked in a cluster computer if that helps.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Jacob
--

*Jacob Bunyamin*

PhD Student

*Department of Neuroscience*

Central Clinical School, Monash University

99 Commercial Road

Melbourne VIC 3004

*E:* jacob.bunya...@monash.edu