External Email - Use Caution

.ctab is not an annotation file. Please try loading .annot files.

Ruopeng

On Aug 1, 2023, at 10:50 PM, Jacob Bunyamin
<jacob.bunya...@monash.edu<mailto:jacob.bunya...@monash.edu>> wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I am running freesurfer/7.3.2 and had an issue with freeview sudden
termination. The error message is

sub-002/label/aparc.annot.ctab
MRISreadAnnotationIntoArray: vertex index out of range: 538980362 i=2020300A,
in_array_size=132205
annot file:
/fs04/wr47/Project/Data/NIFTI/Freesurfer7.3.2/sub-002/label/aparc.annot.ctab
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'int'

It happened when I tried to load any annotation. I can load pial surfaces. I
worked in a cluster computer if that helps.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Jacob
--
Jacob Bunyamin
PhD Student

Department of Neuroscience
Central Clinical School, Monash University
99 Commercial Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
E: jacob.bunya...@monash.edu<mailto:jacob.bunya...@monash.edu>