See this tutorial https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/MultiModalTutorialV6.0 on multimodal integration. Basically, you will need to run mri_vol2vol to map your MPF volume to the anatomical/conformed space, then run mri_segstats passing it the segmentation you want to use and the converted MPF image.