External Email - Use Caution

Hi,

I have installed FreeSurfer (freesurfer-linux-centos7_x86_64-7.4.1) into my
research group's directory on the University cluster, using the tar archive. I
source it with

GROUPDIR=<path_to_group_directory>
export FREESURFER_HOME=$GROUPDIR/software/freesurfer
. $FREESURFER_HOME/SetUpFreeSurfer.sh
export PATH=$FREESURFER_HOME/bin:${PATH}

and am trying to run recon-all like so:
recon-all -s <subj_id> -i <path_to_T1_data> -T2 <path_to_T2_data> -T2pial
-autorecon-all

However, FreeSurfer keeps giving the error:
ERROR: cannot find AntsN4BiasFieldCorrectionFs in path

when AntsN4BiasFieldCorrectionFs is definitely in freesurfer/bin

Any insight into the matter would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Regards,
Christine
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with
registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh
Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.