External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I have explored a possible solution to my problem which would include
coregistering my fifth scan to the template extracted from the first
four scans through the function mri_coreg (described at:
https://freesurfer.net/fswiki/mri_coreg). Although the function is
listed on the website, it comes up as non existent when called.

Is it deprecated? Is there a viable alternative which someone has
explored?