External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I am following the longitudinal freesurfer pipeline (
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/LongitudinalTutorial)
and getting this error on the final (LONG) portion:

*ERROR: cannot find or read transforms/talairach.m3z*

 I can confirm that recon-all ran successfully during the CROSS and BASE
portions; it is only when I attempt to perform recon-all -long that things
fail.

My suspicion is that CA registration was not performed during CROSS, as I
used -synthseg (and -synthstrip) in that recon-all command. I'm unsure if I
need to go back and specify -careg in the CROSS recon-all command
(e.g. *recon-all
-autorecon2 -careg*), or if there is some way to bypass this error. I tried
appending -nocareg to the end of my LONG recon-all command, but this
errored out with the following output:

*mri_cc -aseg aseg.auto_noCCseg.mgz -o aseg.auto.mgz -lta
/N/project/Kawata_TBI_1/R01_HighSchool_BIDS/derivatives/freesurfer/sub-1000_ses-2pre.long.sub-1000/mri/transforms/cc_up.lta
sub-1000_ses-2pre.long.sub-1000 will read input aseg from
aseg.auto_noCCseg.mgzwriting aseg with cc labels to aseg.auto.mgzwill write
lta as
/N/project/Kawata_TBI_1/R01_HighSchool_BIDS/derivatives/freesurfer/sub-1000_ses-2pre.long.sub-1000/mri/transforms/cc_up.ltareading
aseg from
/N/project/Kawata_TBI_1/R01_HighSchool_BIDS/derivatives/freesurfer/sub-1000_ses-2pre.long.sub-1000/mri/aseg.auto_noCCseg.mgzerror:
mghRead(/N/project/Kawata_TBI_1/R01_HighSchool_BIDS/derivatives/freesurfer/sub-1000_ses-2pre.long.sub-1000/mri/aseg.auto_noCCseg.mgz,
-1): could not open file*

Thanks for the assistance.

Dan