In fsfast, the censoring is done in the analysis by creating a tpexclude file and specifying this file when running mkanalysis-sess. Below is a snippet from the mkanalysis-sess --help

-tpexclude tpxfilename

This is the name of a time point exclude file (TPEF) used for removing outliers in the time series. The TPEF stores a list of times (in seconds) of time points to exclude from the analysis. The TPEF must be found in the run directory with the functional data to which it applies. Like paradigm files, the TPEFs must have the same name across subjects and runs though their contents can differ.  Unlike paradigm files, it is not necessary to have a TPEF in each run; if no TPEF is found, no time points are excluded.