From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of Douglas N. Greve
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2024 9:11 AM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Freesurfer] PETSurfer: pvc'ed and scaled output nifti
image

It is not PVC corrected. To do that, you'd have to use the --mgx or --rbv Note
that doing voxel-wise PVC is tricky because you have multiple tissue types in
each voxel. So you can keep the same resolution but then you have to represent
only

It is not PVC corrected. To do that, you'd have to use the --mgx or --rbv
Note that doing voxel-wise PVC is tricky because you have multiple tissue types
in each voxel. So you can  keep the same resolution but then you have to
represent only one tissue type (mgx) or you have to create a higher resolution
output volume where the resolution is high enough to resolve the tissue types
into different volumes (rbv).