Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
shouldn't be interesting if we have just OSD, and osd.py knows if we
are in mplayer, freevo or something else and it handles the way we
draw?

Like the volume meter, we should show it in Freevo and in Mplayer...

Good point. I'll keep osd in mind but will use the bmovl to do thw work. Also I am planning bmovl drawing functions in GUIObject.py in order to display them in mplayer. I can use osd to help here too since it knows about what's going on like you said.

-Rob