Rob Shortt wrote:
Aubin Paul wrote:

* MythTV file support
* v4l2 patch

Does anyone know where I can find these patches?

I found a mythtv one here:

http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu:8088/~mdz/mythtv/

Actually, that is the correct mythtv patch.

I still need V4L2. Anyone? :)

So far I have (for mplayer):

-old audio behaviour patch
-mythtv file patch
-timeshift patch
-dvd protection patch
-freevo banner patch
-libfaad support
-dxr3 support

Still needed:

-alsa: The site was down when I checked, will repeat.
-directfb: just a pain in the ass, we'll see if a static app solves some probs
-V4L2
-btaudio: does mplayer/mencoder still need a patch here?
-vidix: this was requested. I might need more libs & headers as it didn't work when I tried to enable it.

Anything else?

-Rob