Aubin Paul wrote:
Well, I still have some things to update in the runtime. Most of it is not too much of a problem but adding directfb support for SDL is a pain and need to come up with a new way of inclidung the drivers.

Patch SDL with the directfb patch; build Directfb as static

(--enable-static --disable-shared)

and link it statically.

That is the plan. The question is, does the static libdirectfb contain all of the drivers you build? I guess we will find out!

-Rob