Aubin Paul wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I'm trying to change the TV guide info area since it's not using it's
> space very efficiently right now. It looks like this:
>
> ---
> Show Name
> Show Title
> Show Start - Show End
> Description (I think, there isn't space for it right now)
> ----
>
> the problem is, I can't figure out where this is being drawn. In
> tvguide.py, the code says it /should/ look like this:
>
> Show Name "Show Title"
>
> but it doesn't do that anywhere. I've been grepping around like crazy
> and to no avail, so I thought I'd ask for help.
>
> (Here's how I think it could work:
>
> ----
> <big font>Show Name 'Show Title'</big font>                   (Start - End)
>       description
> description
> ----

It's in blue1_big.fxd:

    <layout label="tv info">
      <background>
        <rectangle size="0" bgcolor="0x80000000" radius="10" width="max"/>
      </background>
      <content x="10" y="10" height="max-20" width="max-20" type="text"
        spacing="10" font="tv">
        <item type="default">
          @title@
          @sub_title@
          @start@ - @stop@

          @desc@
        </item>
      </content>
    </layout>

But right now, you can't change the font size/color in the info area
for only one part. Gustavo is working on a new and better info area.

All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?