On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 15:39, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> I'm totally agains auto-scale things and IMHO Pygame scaling sucks :)

I don't think we are talking about "scaling", as much as having at least
one widget per screen that basically gets whatever space is left after
all of the others have made their space requirements known.  Most
screens have this sort of widget.

Take for example a screen listing files that can be shown.  The list
size can be variable, getting whatever space is left after the idlebar
(if the user chooses to use it) and whatever else is drawn that has
absolute space requirements.

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>