Aubin Paul wrote:
> Wow... I didn't even think it was setup /THAT/ properly :) This is
> remarkably easier than editing the code.
>
> I can wait for Gustavo's thing, it's mainly a cosmetic issue, but
> because I made the info area 'thinner' to account for the idlebar, I
> needed to compress the info a little.

Idlebar -- there was a discussion about that on IRC some days ago. I
would like to make it possible to use the idle bar on _all_ skins. But
I don't want to design all skins with the free space for the idle bar,
maybe the user doesn't want the bar and it would be a waste of space.

Solution: when we use the idle bar, the skin should be scale down the
areas automaticly to make free space for the bar. The question is: how
should the skin know that space is needed? Should the skin know about
the idle bar only only about something that needs space? How much
space? And where? When I know the answers to that questions, I will
integrate it.

I also would like to remove the hardcoded x positions of the idlebar
plugins. Each plugin should get x where to draw and returns the width
it used. Based on the plugin level, this should look much better
(except the clock, it is always on the right site). BTW, how to set
idle bar fonts and colors? In the skin or as plugin parameter?

Suggestions?

Software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.