John M Cooper wrote:
All works ok but I am trying to run with dfbmga and I get the following
error...

(!) DirectFB/core/modules: Could not open module directory
`/usr/local/lib/directfb-0.9.19/systems'!
--> No such file or directory
(!) DirectFB/core/system: No system found!
Pygame Parachute Traceback:
File "src/osd.py", line 285, in __init__
Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault
./freevo: line 135: 428 Aborted ./runapp python
src/main.py $@

I assume that you are not putting in the dfb modules in again. Would it
be possiable to have a copy so that I could test this runtime.

Correct. For the next runtime test I _might_ include these modules for people to copy to /usr/local but I am more inclined to just remove directfb support all together. However, before I decide to do either I am attempting to compile a static freevo_python that includes all compiled modules (namely pygame and the SDL/directfb dependency). This would eliminate the need for any preloaded libraries and save everyone a lot of hastle. I am spending way way too much time on the runtime and haven't had time to work on anything else for at least two weeks.

-Rob