Hi Rob,
I d/l'ed test4, and generated a new CVS snapshot tgz, but when I build and
run freevo setup, I get the following error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] freevo]# ./freevo setup --help
./runtime/apps/freevo_python: error while loading shared libraries:
libavcodec.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Which is strange, since there is a libavcodec.so in the runtime/dll
directory.
----
Wan Tat Chee (Lecturer)
School of Computer Science, Univ. Science Malaysia,
11800 Minden, Penang, Malaysia.   Rm.625 Ofc Ph: +604 653-3888 x 3617
NRG Lab Admin: +604 659-4757           Rm.601-E Ofc Ph: +604 653-4396
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Web: http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan
GPG Key : http://nrg.cs.usm.my/~tcwan/tcw_gpg-20030322.asc
F'print : DCF2 B9B2 FA4D 1208 AD59  14CA 9A8F F54D B2C4 63C7