Rob Shortt wrote:
Notice that everything occurs twice AND libavcodec is missing from the list. I wonder if others are missing too. Wait... the last one looks truncated. Maybe there are too many? Maybe the size of the string in runapp is too small. Checking..

Ok, here's the deal.

In runapp.c, get_preload_str is indeed returning the full list of preloads but pPreloads is not getting the full thing. preload_str from get_preload_str is static char preload_str[10000] while pPreloads is just char *pPreloads.

My C really sucks guys. ;) Maybe we should create preload_str before we call get_preload_str and pass it a pointer to it, then use the results to preload.

I have to get to work now. If someone who's better at C than me could fix that up I'd be greatful. Otherwise I will get to it later.

Thanks.
-Rob