Hi!

When I last tried to get ivtv in Freevo 2.0 running, I finally resorted to
playing videos from hard disc, just have *something* work.. ;-)

However, even this posed a problem:  When starting the video, my Celeron 2Ghz
was not fast enough to to the blending/overlay tricks with more than approx.
4 frames/sec., but that's only at the beginning.  What's worse is that
mplayer is called with a scale/expand combination which seems to lead to
software scaling?!  AAR, my movie was not running smooth as it does with
normal XV scaling (or in Freevo 1.5.x).

Is that known/intentional/about to be changed/configurable?

--
Ciao, /  /
     /--/