I don't think priorities are used unless you used the "CONFLICT_RESOLUTION =
True" property in your local_conf. Which should never schedule two programs
at the same time but it will try and resolve the conflict by rescheduling
either program. If neither can be rescheduled, it should record the lower
priority and not record the higher.