If you adjust the priority of one favorites (and adjust back to it's
original priority), it should reschedule everything. Also, every time you
get new listings, it should reschedule everything. Check the logs, make sure
it is enabled, you should NEVER have two things recorded at the same time
with it enabled.

On 7/23/07, Andrew Flegg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/23/07, Justin Wetherell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been using conflict resolution for about 6 months (I wrote the code
> also) and have yet to see that happen; there should be a lot of DEBUG in
> the code, if you can post what's happening.

Will do. Thinking about it, presumably it's only during the
scheduling; not updating favourites.

Is it possible to clear out the list of scheduled recordings & get it
to re-add them?

Cheers,

Andrew

--