I've been using conflict resolution for about 6 months (I wrote the code
also) and have yet to see that happen; there should be a lot of DEBUG in the
code, if you can post what's happening.

On 7/23/07, Andrew Flegg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/23/07, Duncan Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Is Freevo 1.x supposed to resolve duplicate recordings properly? I've
> > noticed recently that a lower priority favourite will terminate the
> > recording of a higher priority favourite. This seems very broken to
> > me.
>
> AFAIK no, this is something that has never been implemented. Justin did
> some work in this area a couple of months ago.

Yeah, I've now looked at my scheduled recordings, even with
CONFLICT_RESOLUTION = True and there are two problems.

As before:

> > Jul 26 22:00          Jul 26 22:30    Channel 4       My Name Is Earl
> > Jul 26 22:00  Jul 26 23:00    More 4  Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

...and the other variant:

Jul 25 20:00    Jul 25 21:00    Channel 4       Location, Location,
Location
Jul 25 20:30    Jul 25 21:00    More 4  The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

I'll try and find time into what CONFLICT_RESOLUTION is trying to do,
and why it's not working.

Cheers,

Andrew

--