DUPLICATE_DETECTION = True (Don't record the same episode twice)
ONLY_NEW_DETECTION = True (If your listings support original air dates)
CONFLICT_RESOLUTION = True

I added all those in 1.7.0, I believe.

On 7/23/07, Andrew Flegg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/22/07, Justin Wetherell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think priorities are used unless you used the
> "CONFLICT_RESOLUTION = True" property in your local_conf. Which should
> never schedule two programs at the same time but it will try and resolve
> the conflict by rescheduling either program. If neither can be
> rescheduled, it should record the lower priority and not record the
> higher.

Ah, excellent. Sounds like exactly what I want.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  http://www.bleb.org/