Hi.

Is there a way to make freevo change the input gain and line volume when it starts and
stops recording?  When it starts now it turns my igain down to 0 and doesn't adjust
the line1 volume at all. Which means none of my recordings have sound.  I'd like to
make it turn the line1 volume to 0 (so it doesn't come out the speakers) and turn up
the igain when it records.  At the very least I'd like it to leave it levels alone.
What would I do to change that?

Thanks
Seth