I ended up doing that too.  I haven't had a chance to try it out yet tho...  Good to
know it should work at least.

Personally I think it would be reasonable to just leave out the igain setting
entirely.  At least for my setup turning the igain down never really accomplishes
anything.

Seth

 .------[ Matthieu Weber wrote (Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 10:25:47AM +0200) ]------