Let me look and see if I can get it....

Cheers,

dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William
Morgan
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] ATI R128 Considered Harmful--recommendations?

Excerpts (reformatted) from Matt McLeod's mail of 15 Jan 2004 (EST):
> Yup, what you're missing is that the G400 has special cable to hook up
> to the second VGA port, and that provides composite and S-video
> output.
>
> They can be a bit tricky to get hold of, though, if it doesn't come
> with the card.  But Matrox does have a pinout for it in their support
> wossname, so if you're handy with a soldering iron you can make one
> for yourself.

This is turning into a bit of a problem for me too. Pricewatch lists a few
companies that sell the G400, and there are a couple Ebay auctions, but no
one seems to include the cable. And I'm NOT handy with the ol'
soldering iron.

It may be time for me to start looking for another card.

--
William <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>