Mick,

Sorry no i didn't wrote this stuff but last week i did give it another
try, but as i replied earlier i couldn't make it work also. What i
recall it did work somewhere last august, september. Early this year
camera.py changed into usbstorage.py but from what i can see in CVS
nothing changed substantially when doing a diff. The mounting and
making the mounted dir visible is indeed hacked away somewhere in the
process..

So imo there are two options:

- Find a freevo tarball from august, september last year and debug it
with this code. Problem is i can't find any freevo tarball < 1.4 . If
someone can point me to it ? (complete tarball is bit easier then
browsing cvs, i think)

- as dischi stated earlier this week devel is a bit slow now and if
you doesn't want it to be buried in this list file it as a bug report.
Haven't got the time to this myself right know because i have to leave i
a few secs.

     /Robert