Hi,
one thing I sometime miss in freevo is the ability to
do part of the configuration process from inside
freevo.
I mean, if I look at my set-top dvd player, it gives
me tools to instruct its integrated dolby wheter I
have 2 or 4 or 6 audio channel system. This would be
helpful in freevo, I think.
Maybe also other options, like default vo and filters
could be included.

Bye!