man, 17 01 2005 kl. 08:42 -0600, skrev matthew dechant:
> I saw a recent thread with this info:
>
> "FC3 uses the udev system, which is somewhat similar to the now deprecated
> devfs. simple enter the /etc/udev/devices/ directory..."
>
> Does this address the problem I'm having?

This influences all install created devices as the /dev system is
rebuild at every reboot. I cant tell from your info however, but you
should manually check for the existance of the devices needed, and it
should work from a clean install until first reboot.

- Styx

--
PGP/GnuPG key available at http://www.control.aau.dk/~jsma00/pgpkey.txt