On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 19:12 +0200, Andre Truter wrote:

> If I get some free time I will first have a look in lsdvd.py, maybe I
> can spot the problem and fix it for my box at least.

OK, so my curiosity got the better of me and I had a quick look....

I managed to fix the problem.

I found that the offending part of the lsdvd output is:

Title: 01, Length: 01:44:00.360

The Length have the microseconds also (00.360)

So, when lsdvd.py try to calculate the length in function 'DVDTitle'
with the following line:

self.length   = (int(l[0])*60+int(l[1]))*60+int(l[2])

Then, l[2] = 00.360, which cause the error when converted to int.

So I just split the last field again and use the first part:

--<snip>--
sec = l[2].split('.')
self.length   = (int(l[0])*60+int(l[1]))*60+int(sec[0])
--<snip>--

I suppose the real problem is with lsdvd and not lsdvd.py, but for now
my freevo can detect DVD's and play them as it should.

:-)

Thanks

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We assimilated the Pooh!" ~