Hi,

I use Dual Head and freevo and I get the following errors. Please let me know if this is fixable or purely cosmetic.
I have Debian Sid and installed Freevo from the apt source.

I also can't move the mouse between screens when I toogle freevo to Full Screen mode. The mouse will stay in one single window with the Freevo Menu.

alejandro:~# freevo

Error: TV_RECORD_DIR not set
Please set TV_RECORD_DIR to the directory, where recordings should be stored
or remove the tv plugin. Autoset variable to /root.

Error: VIDEO_SHOW_DATA_DIR not found
ROM_DRIVES: Auto-detected and added "('/media/cdrom0', '/dev/hdc', 'CD-1')"

Error: can't find /tmp/TV.xml
Use xmltv to create this file or when you don't want to use the tv
module at all, add TV_CHANNELS = [] and plugin.remove('tv') to your
local_conf.py. TVguide is deactivated now.

Please run 'freevo cache'

WARNING: /etc/freevo/lircrc not found!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/freevo/plugins/rom_drives.py", line 341, in move_tray
   s = ioctl(fd, CDROMCLOSETRAY)
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error