On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:29 am, Jake Briggs wrote:

you press "eject" on your remote(or keyboard . ), take the DVD out, and put a
new one in.

You do not need to exit freevo.

Wouldnt be much of a home theatre setup if you had to turn it off to watch
another movie now, would it ? :)

--
The day Microsoft make something that doesnt suck, is the day they make a
vacuum cleaner.