I know this isn't entirely a Freevo Question but I've not been getting
much result/responses elsewhere.

The thing here is, I have some avi files which are dual-language. eg:
Left = English
Right = Chinese

When I play them using freevo (or xine or mplayer) it will output in
Stereo and I will get left+right = English+Chinese = Garbage.

I found out that I can do audio switching using mplayer using :

1. mplayer -af channels=2:2:0:1:0:0
(map left channel to right and output)
2. mplayer -af pan=2:1:1:0:0

However, what I've not been able to find is a way to map a shortcut key
to either of the 2 actions.

a mplayer -input cmdlist doesn't list either of the 2 options as a
map-able command.

Do any of you guys here know how that can be done or if it's possible??

It's really frustrating that Linux, with all it's multimedia greatness,
can't even do Left/Right Audio Switching like what can be done on a
standalone < USD20 DVD/VCD player.

Thanks

--
Ow Mun Heng