From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michel Hoogervorst
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:35 PM
To: Yugandhar G.V
Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] Regarding chanlist in freevo.conf

Yugandhar,

You are now replying to me, instead of to the list ;-)
Problem is, I don't know how to answer your question, because I have
never used scantv (I just copied all freq's over from the website of
my cable provider).

Please reply to the list.  There will certainly be someone to answer
your question ;-)

Michel