Hi,

I just bought a Targus Wireless 2.4Ghz Presenter, which will have two
functions:
1. Make my cat do some exercise (kinda cool to see how she reacts on the
laser light :-P)
2. Hope to control Freeo with it.

I bought this one, because it has a button to switch between presenter mode,
and mouse mode.
Kinda hoped that switching it in presenter mode, would make the middle stick
function as a joystick... but it doesn't :-(

So now, the only way I can use this this to control Freevo, it putting it in
presenter mode, and just map de 4 buttons on it.
What I would like to know, is if there is a solution to trick Linux/Freevo
into thinking that mouse-down is the same as pressing the down butten, and
the same for up left and right, controlling Freevo like that :-)

Is this somehow possible?
Or is there another way of using a mouse with Freevo?

I thought there used to be a Wiki page about using a mouse with Freevo under
tips and tricks... but I can't seem to find it anymore...
Does anyone have a clue?

Michel