On Wednesday 27 February 2008, Dan Sully wrote:
>  Hi - I've been trying to figure out how to construct a .fxd file for
>  describing directories I have with entire seasons of TV shows.
>  At the top level, I'm trying to get something to look like this:
> http://tvcentric.com/viewvc/freevo/branches/rel-1/freevo/share/skins/
>main/mediaportal.png?revision=10343
>  However, the string "episodes" doesn't appear in any relevant
> sections of the
>  entire source tree.
>  Was this a custom skin? Does anyone have any clue how to do this?
>  It'd also be nice to have a per-episode synopsis available once in
> the folder/directory. I've tried .fxd files with multiple
> <movie></movie> items,
>  but that doesn't work.

you can have a file called "cover.jpg" and freevo will show it as
the "cover" for that directory. I cant remember well but freevo used to
read a file called .dir or .directory, or .folder where you could
include a title/description.

To have per-episode synopsis just make a fxd for each episode...

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my
Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert
missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is
anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
                        The Top Things I'd Do
                        If I Ever Became an Evil Overlord