* Christian Lyra shaped the electrons to say...

>you can have a file called "cover.jpg" and freevo will show it as
>the "cover" for that directory. I cant remember well but freevo used to
>read a file called .dir or .directory, or .folder where you could
>include a title/description.

Right - I have that. And I have a folder.fxd now which shows that cover and
some description data outside of the folder. Once I'm inside the folder, I
have a foo.fxd which gets read:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<freevo>
   <movie title="Episode 01 &amp; 2: Serenity">
     <video>
       <file id="f0">Firefly.S01E01.S01E02.720p.HDTV.x264.mkv</file>
     </video>
     <info>
         <plot>Foo</plot>
     </info>
   </movie>

   <movie title="Episode 03: The Train job">
     <video>
       <file id="f0">Firefly.S01E03.720p.HDTV.x264.mkv</file>
     </video>
     <info>
         <plot>Mal and his crew pull a train robbery.</plot>
     </info>
   </movie>

</freevo>

Which appears to work. However, as my previous email said - I don't see
reference in the code, nor skins which allow at the "top level" to
see "XX episodes". This can kind of be hacked by using num_video_items, but
not really.

-D
--
<dsully> please describe web 2.0 to me in 2 sentences or less.
<jwb> you make all the content. they keep all the revenue.