Dan Sully wrote:
> * Duncan Webb shaped the electrons to say...
>
>> In the code for fxd files you need to search for fxdhandler. But I'm
>> not 100% sure what you want.
>>
>> BTW have you tried the tv.recordings_manager plug-in?
>
> I have not. I'm only using Freevo for playing video off of disk, not any
> recording. So it's unclear on how that plugin would be used.

Assumed that you were recording as you were talking about episodes, it
may work if you set up the record directory. You could symlink the video
files there and copy the plug-in from tv/plugins to video/plugins and
see what happens. I guess that it would work quite well even though I've
not tried it yet.

Duncan