Hi - I've been trying to figure out how to construct a .fxd file for
describing directories I have with entire seasons of TV shows.
At the top level, I'm trying to get something to look like this:

http://tvcentric.com/viewvc/freevo/branches/rel-1/freevo/share/skins/main/mediaportal.png?revision=10343

However, the string "episodes" doesn't appear in any relevant sections of
the
entire source tree.

Was this a custom skin? Does anyone have any clue how to do this?

It'd also be nice to have a per-episode synopsis available once in the
folder/directory. I've tried .fxd files with multiple <movie></movie>
items,
but that doesn't work.

Thanks

-D
--
<dsully> please describe web 2.0 to me in 2 sentences or less.
<jwb> you make all the content. they keep all the revenue.