---
F R E N D Z  of martian
---
Pah
The intelligence of Humans increasing ,
Humans are meant to be the most intelligent animals on the planet,
Yet we are the most destructive, We are meant to be at the top of the food
chain, No predators
Means we end up killing each other, we are our own worst enemy.
It is not necessarily a case of too many people, it is a case of too much
Greed.
There is enough space and food and resources to go around, But for some
reason people
 seem to want to hold onto crap that they can never consume.
Genetics is our way of improving ourselves, We are already Perfect, there is
a reason we are the
Way we are. We would be a lot better off accepting this and then trying to
improve our quality of life
And the lives of those around us.
This does not mean living longer, and this does not mean increasing our
brain capacity,
That will lead to even more destructive technologies, beacause the Animal
aspect of Man has been abused.
What other animals are as destructive as we are for its own sake.
Do you think that lesser animals also wish for greater things, no they
ACCEPT what they have and make the most of it,
Why can we not accept ourselves and our environment the way it is, and learn
to live in tune with it and each other.
To be honest I feel the reason is Fear, people are afraid to let go.
Any Questions or Comments
Neil C
=)
PS. Aslo says Hi