Phil Henshaw wrote:
> Honestly Marcus, your ethics seem no better than your sense of modeling.
> Just because we're in what the Chinese call 'interesting times' doesn't
> mean that abusing people is either OK or useful.
At the end of a long work day, I'll indulge myself.  Ok, I'm not a
pacifist and I'm not opposed to the use of force -- I am, however,
opposed to blind and thoughtless use of force that does not serve U.S.
interests even in the near term.

We insure ourselves in various ways as individuals and pay according to
some formula some actuary has worked out for someone we vaguely
resemble.  As far as I'm concerned would be great to see elected
officials so constrained as well.   Would be nice to know if their
decisions pass a standard national safety and efficiency quality control
suite (a simulation), as that's surely a heck of a lot more critical
accountability than they have now!

Marcus