That's both interesting, and provides a good example of how to begin
assembling evidence of whole system events from anecdotal information.
Your syntax is a little unfamiliar in places, but assembling as wide a
variety of consistent progressing indicators if very useful.   My
research method for natural systems (roughly defined as 'movements' with
a life of their own) also involves careful analysis of the turning
points in their growth curves.    You might find that interesting to
pursue.   One easy way to collect information on natural system events
in the development of ideas, policies and trends, etc.,  is to pick one
or more key phrases and do a historical search in an established
database for the frequency of their use.    Separating one group's use
from another is sometimes challenging, but often there's a particular
turn of phrase that stands out.    My site has two examples of how to
use that technique, one for the holistic environmental design
'sustainability' movement and one for 'General Systems Theory'.

Phil Henshaw                       ¸¸¸¸.·´ ¯ `·.¸¸¸¸
680 Ft. Washington Ave
NY NY 10040
tel: 212-795-4844
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]