We're looking into which Hosting service to use, and what web Content
Management System to use for our new Santa Fe Complex.  Several of us
have used HostGo and a variety of blog/cms software that they support.

But we may be outgrowing HostGo for The Complex.

Does anyone have suggestions and/or experiences?

One system I'm particularly interested in is Joyent (who bought
TextDrive), which has built a really interesting system on Ruby on
Rails + Open Solaris.  They clearly have their heart in the right
place (support open source, make their own code open source, and even
give away free accounts), but I'm not yet sure if they'd fall down in
some areas we'll need.

     -- Owen