Maybe it's what you are looking for. Is one of the choices I'm
considering to change my current hosting service. Furthermore
it's not expensive.

http://www.a2hosting.com/

Server run on Linux not in Solaris but offers:

Ruby & Rails
Perl / CGI-BIN PHP 5 Zend Optimizer Python (CGI) SQLite 3.x SQL Databases: MySQL and/or PostgreSQL SSI (Server Side Include) SSL (128-bit encryption) Shell Access (SSH)
They also have Mambo, Drupal, Joomla and other PHP built on CMS.

Robert Holmes wrote:

Please not HostGo! Otherwise I'll never get any email from you guys (bounce,
bounce, bounce....)

One thing we discussed over lunch a week or so ago - how about hosting it
yourself? You'll probably be able to identify and repair problems faster
than the typical ISP's customer (non-)service. Plus you get to use whatever
open-source CMS you like (Joomla, Drupal etc) without any constraint imposed
by the ISP.

Robert