Hola Carlos. (I'm in Buenos Aires)

I don't want to separate theory from practice like that. And
"coherent" in the Euclidean sense of consistent axioms isn't what I
meant by "clarity." Clarity can be about where in the assertion
contradictions and contingencies are made explicit, the sorts of
things that make for an interesting ABM.

I dunno, I just work here.

Mike